[AMRadio] 833 AM rig

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Feb 9 09:27:40 EST 2009

Bob, John reads this list.  I am a bit surprised he hasn't said something thus far.  But John has lots of work to do and a couple of teenagers to raise.  He will be along sometime soon.

Jim/W5JO
  ----- Thanks so much for the info on Otis. Like I said, he and a few other had a lot to do with my interest in ham radio. I was living in Ft. Walton Beach Fl. At the time, and they would really light up my old Allied receiver. I may try to get in contact with John WA5BXO and ask that he tell Otis that a 59 year old "kid" was still asking about him.
  Best 73,

  Bob Carpenter

  KB4WEC

  bcarpenter_tpc at bellsouth.net