[AMRadio] single 833

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Mon Feb 9 16:13:24 EST 2009

I always wanted a rig that uses the 833. It such a neat and different tube.
I have a good supply of 810's so I figured a pair will modulate one nicely.
I like the BTA-500/1MX's. As a matter of fact, I was supposed to be wheeling
and dealing on a -500MX with Eric, WB4VVI (SK) before he went SK. Oh well. I
like the prospects of the 810's and the single 833. It won't weigh near as
much as one of those boxes. I have some nice black krinkle panels so a
krinkle motif is in the cards.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK