[AMRadio] 1 kw broadcast transmitter available--free

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Tue Feb 10 00:00:41 EST 2009

I have access to a free CCA Electronics Model 1000-D AM broadcast
transmitter.

It must be picked up as soon as possible and you are responsible for all
Alabama. This would be a great rig for 160 or 75 meters. The transmitter is
currently on the low end of the AM band....560 kHz. This transmitter was
working when taken out of service 2 years ago. It has a pair of 4-400As
modulating a pair of 4-400As.

THIS IS FOR HAM RADIO USE ONLY.....I will be your worst nightmare if I catch
you trying to sell it on eBay or putting on the broadcast band, etc.

Please have interested parties contact me ASAP....first come, first served.
Remember it must be picked up as soon as possible.

73

Charlie NF4A
nf4a at clearchannel.com