[AMRadio] 1 kw broadcast transmitter available--free

Skip Frolik frolik at gulftel.com
Tue Feb 10 02:13:42 EST 2009

Not to step on any feelings that may have come before me ....
But .... where in Southern Alabama ?????
I ask because I'm in Loxley slap dab between Mobile Alabama
and Pensacola Florida on the coast.
Also I think my Diesel F-250 4x4 and 20 foot trailer ought
to be able to load and tote that critter  .... Hehehe.
In addition I never sell "Nuttin" or throw "Nuttin" away.
If you don't believe me .... ask the wife. But be ready
for an ear full ....

Skip
WB4GMQ/AAV4HC