[AMRadio] 1 kw broadcast transmitter available

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 11 00:20:29 EST 2009

Jerry

Like I posted earlier, I think I have a large size schematic for the thing left over from trying to resurrect one that had fried several too many times at KBST in Big Spring, Texas. May it rest in pieces. It had water damage, bird's nests, rodent damage, and far too many encounters with Zeus to make it worth saving. Not to mention snake skins inside..........

Not to mention that the initials CCA are enough to give any broadcast engineer the willies.

Bill AD5OL