[AMRadio] 1 kw broadcast transmitter available

Gerald Stockinger cliogunsmith at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 11 08:50:40 EST 2009

Hi Bill, I would be delighted to have a large size schematic of the rig.
These are great when you are servicing a rig cause they can be hung up
in front of you. If you would be so kind as to send it to me at:

Gerald D, Stockinger K9GOZ
3360 Elamville St.
Clio, Alabama 36017

Let me know what you would like for it and I will happily send you a
check. Thanks Jerry