[AMRadio] VIM video clip

Bob Bruno - K2KI k2ki at starc.org
Wed Feb 11 10:11:13 EST 2009

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting that link. I enjoyed watching it very much. While
I do not have any marine experience, I can appreciate everything that
the video depicted.

Quite a shame that these stations are becoming a thing of the past. All
digital, satellite and SS equipment taking its place. Perhaps when the
sun peaks next, the resulting solar storms will force the comeback of
"REAL" tube stations :-)

73, cul...
Bob de k2ki