[AMRadio] 1 kw broadcast transmitter available

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 11 17:53:34 EST 2009

Jerry

I do indeed still have the schematic. I'll get in in an envelope by tomorrow. Again, don't worry about cost, glad to be able to assist. BTW I was able to salvage some parts out of the 1000 from Big Spring like the auto transformers and some of the coils in the output section. I couldn't wrestle any of the other iorn into the back of the truck by myself, and most of the other parts of ham intrest weren't worth saving cracked door knobs for example. Let me know if you need any of the above.

Just looking at the schematic, you might be intrested in converting the PA output network to a PI-EL like I'm doing to my Bauer 707. Use the existing coils and add a couple of variable caps. I used Jim Tonne's PIEL software to calculate the values. It's a free download from Jim's website.

Bill