[AMRadio] 1 KW Broadcast transmitter avaiable

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 20:45:52 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Gerald Stockinger
<cliogunsmith at centurytel.net> wrote:
> To all who responded, commented, offered help, and laughed. On Wednesday
> afternoon I went to the station with two of my men. There I met Mike
> Holderfield N4RMS who is the chief engineer.

Congrats, Jerry. Another fine transmitter spared from the scrap heap.
FWIW, my current BC transmitter project started in the summer of 2003
and still isn't done, though I did get the beast powered up a fre
months before moving south.

I look forward to working you sometime in the future. My BC
transmitter will reside only on 160 simply because I have other gear
to work the other bands. But hopefully we can have a BC-to-BC
transmitter contact at some point.

73 -

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4