[AMRadio] Terman books online?

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 02:18:14 EST 2009

I've worked out a way to store and read .pdf and other eBook formats on
my iPod Touch (like an iPhone without the phone).
I'm now loading it with my ARRL Handbook pdfs and other references.

I'd like to include the Terman books...
"Radio Engineering" and "Fundamentals of Radio"

I've found his "Radio Engineers Handbook" available online, but so far
the other two have eluded me.  Anyone know of the source for an
electronic copy of either one?

Radio Antenna Engineering by Edmund A. Laport is available free online:

http://www.freebookzone.com/goto.php?bkcls=netw&bkidx=151&lkidx=1

Radio Engineer's Handbook by Frederick Terman is also available free
online:

http://www.4shared.com/file/68394146/2c51481b/Radio_Engineers_Handbook_-_1943_-McGraw_Hill_-Terman.html

And the old Radio and ARRL Handbooks, as well as other good ones can be
found at

http://www.pmillett.com/tecnical_books_online.htm

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com