[AMRadio] 75A2

John Carrington, M.D. jmc05 at charterinternet.com
Fri Feb 20 11:10:53 EST 2009

Good point... Man, I surely appreciate all the help on this site... You guys
are great!
I'm just a beginner with the older stuff and have always been so envious of
my older brother, WA5ZTE and my Dad W5SNY (silent)...
They started in the old days and built and repaired their radios...
I wasn't a ham until the 90's...
And so I'm wanting to go back and learn from the good stuff...

John
WB5CW