[AMRadio] Viking Ranger

rev. don w4bws at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 11:29:12 EST 2009

Paul, do you need another Ranger 1 for parts or rebuild? I have one that
was started by previous owner and I can't complete it due to health
problems. It was a kit and I have the original assembly and schematic
plus articles on restoring and upgrading the Ranger 1.
I'm asking $100 plus shipping .
Don W4BWS