[AMRadio] Getting started

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Mon Feb 23 20:14:58 EST 2009

Robert John K5SEE has a great BC312 old Military
radio that is General coverage for $125.00... I
know that Tracy W5TMG has a bunch of receivers F/S
and Jim K5WLQ has some Hamarlund and Hali
receivers... I know for a fact that WLQ has about
three HRO50's with complete coil sets... Very nice
receiver I bought one from him and love it...
There is for sure an abundance of receivers here
in the Dallas area...

Bob W1PE