[AMRadio] Heathkit Daystom in England

CL in NC mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 07:21:01 EST 2009

Does anybody know if Heathkit Daystom and Heath products sold in England, were actually 'kit-i-fied' in England?  I have a DX100 coming eventually, and the only on line book I could find online now was for a DX100U, by Heath Daystom of England.  Reading through it, has all English terminology, valve for tube, tag for tube socket pin, etc., and all the hardware is in British sizes, like 4BA instead of 4-40.  Did Heath do a great job of making exportable gear, or was there a mirror subsidiary in G land?

Charlie, W4MEC in NC