[AMRadio] Heathkit Daystom in England

Nick England nick at 3rdtech.com
Sat Feb 28 09:50:05 EST 2009

They had a factory and produced some of their own designs (mainly hi-fi I
believe) and some based on Heath originals - e.g. they made a general
coverage version of the American HR-10 receiver.
The DX-100U and DX-40U really only differ in the power supply, I believe,
but I have never seen one up close and personal.
Here's an interesting web site http://www.heathkit.org.uk/index.html
cheers,
Nick K4NYW in NC