[AMRadio] Urgent email List News

Al Waller k3tkj at qsl.net
Thu Jan 1 17:30:28 EST 2009

Don't panic guys, QSL.NET is merging with QTH.COM this will be an even
bigger and better site. I am approaching my 65th birthday and it is time to
let younger minds continue. There will NO change in any list other than a
small outage as we move the data from Delaware to Lansing, Michigan.  Scott
KA9FOX has an established track record with his QTH.COM site or I would not
have gone this direction.

HNY to all  and I will have the Collins 20V-2 on real soon.

Al K3TKJ