[AMRadio] Urgent email List News

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 1 17:42:50 EST 2009

Thanks for all your hard work Al!

Bill AD5OL

________________________________
From: Al Waller <k3tkj at qsl.net>
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service <amradio at mailman.qth.net>; amswap at mailman.qth.net
Sent: Thursday, January 1, 2009 4:30:28 PM
Subject: RE: [AMRadio] Urgent email List News

Don’t panic guys, QSL.NET is merging with QTH.COM this will be an even bigger and better site. I am approaching my 65th birthday and it is time to let younger minds continue. There will NO change in any list other than a small outage as we move the data from Delaware to Lansing, Michigan.  Scott KA9FOX has an established track record with his QTH.COM site or I would not have gone this direction.

HNY to all  and I will have the Collins 20V-2 on real soon.

Al K3TKJ