[AMRadio] Urgent email List News

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Jan 1 17:56:20 EST 2009

Better get that 20V going Al.  The propagation is wonderful to work most anywhere is you time it right.  If you wait until spring you will have all that wonderul static to hear.

Scott is a nice, helpful guy and I don't think you could have chosen anyone better.

By the way 65 is not all it is cracked up to be.  I always thought if one made it this far people would cut me some slack in behavior.  Doesn't see as if that is going to be the case :>).

73

Jim/W5JO