[AMRadio] Urgent email List News

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Fri Jan 2 07:20:31 EST 2009

well bob, W1PE pointed out to me that I had fat fingered the keyboard again
and typed 'can't' when I should have typed CAN. Meaning, Brian, you COULD
count on me to help you with a new list server if you had to do it but it
sounds like Al has it all covered anyway. And al, thanks for all the fine
service to the ham radio community!!!  Wish you the best of luck in your
future endeavors.

Ronnie - W5SUM