[AMRadio] WABOOF - Good News on HAM RADIO

Ron.K3PID ron.k3pid at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 19:49:21 EST 2009

WABOOF WHAT A BUNCH OF OLD FARTS!! ( I can say that because I am old too! )

Here a guy is trying to convey a little good news and all you guys can do is make disparaging remarks!!  Talk about a glass half empty club!  Hell, a 1.2% increase is at least 1000% bigger than the stupid senatorial race in MN and now they're arguing about less than 10 parts per million ballots!!!

A new ham is a new ham, it doesn't matter what the initial motivation was, if they have a license it's our job as Elmer's to mold them into amateur radio operators! Don't sit around and whine!!! Get up and do something to help them appreciate and enjoy the hobby.

K3PID Ron H
--
This outgoing email was scanned by
Norton Antivirus Corp. Edition