[AMRadio] FW: Heath Apache symptoms

George Brand georgeb at i2k.net
Wed Jan 7 11:23:10 EST 2009

Amen John!

When I first bought a DX-100 at a swap, I took it to work and carried it up
two flights to the workshop. (worked for a radio station) Got it up there
and thought "dang, I must be getting old 'er something"  Sat down, put feet
up to read to my horror the !@#$%^&*() weighed 100 lbs soaking wet. I had
the freight elevator take it down...

As the owner of two Apaches, I'd like to see the answers posted to the list

George  wa8sco

-< I am not as strong as I was when I became a Novice over 50 years ago.
Before you laugh, let me <say that if you are LUCKY, maybe you will live to
get WEAK!! Hi!! HI!! Thanks in advance and 73, John, K5PGW