[AMRadio] FW: Heath Apache symptoms

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 11:31:55 EST 2009

I accidentally erased the original message so replying here.

With drifting plate current and low grid drive the first thing I would check
is the adjustment of the clamp tube circuit. Low grid drive will cause the
clamp tube to reduce screen voltage. Or maybe the clamp circuit is adjusted
right and you just don't have enough grid drive.

All bands??

73
Gary K4FMX