[AMRadio] Heath Apache symptoms

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Wed Jan 7 21:08:24 EST 2009

Hmmm, as an Apache man my self, 9 chances out of 10 I would say check out in
and around that clamp tube. It almost sounds directly related to heat, (Ip
goes up the longer the radio is keyed). Might be some bad R's. When you find
it, post your findings here since I for one would be very interested.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK