[AMRadio] Effort afoot to "reclaim" 3600-3700 CW subband

Mike Sawyer w3slk at verizon.net
Thu Jan 8 16:40:49 EST 2009

And his complaint is??????? He doesn't have a leg to stand on. He can
complain that nobody is using that portion of the band for phone, but then
what is his problem? Realistically, he can go up and operate at 3890 or
anywhere else phone is permitted. I don't think there exist a sub-band where
phone is permitted but CW is not.
Let him whine.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)