[AMRadio] Effort afoot to "reclaim" 3600-3700 CW subband

QED Consultants qed at hughes.net
Thu Jan 8 17:35:09 EST 2009

Hi Don: what does he even mean by these percentages? if he would treat cw at
abt 500 cycles then there is almost no cw use. I have been running at or
below 3.7 for weeks, last night I could not find a spot from 3675  to 3710
called cq on 3725and a guy on ssb came back and commented how good the audio
sounded, he said it sounded as good as AM. I told him to put the rx on AM
and have a good laugh.  I think I will start dropping down to the 3650 to
3675 range. Bernie