[AMRadio] Effort afoot to "reclaim" 3600-3700 CW subband

rev. don w4bws at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 10:04:22 EST 2009

I run a DX 60B on AM and enjoy many Son's. Yes the SB200 is ready if need
and gives me a 250watt voice.
But it is enjoyable to qso at 50 watts for qsos within about 500 miles. I
also use the HG-10 for qsos in the lower parts of rthe 80 and 40 meter bands
as well as crystals in the getto. See you there.
Don W4BWS