[AMRadio] WABOOF - Good News on HAM RADIO

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Fri Jan 9 22:55:07 EST 2009

Film camera's!
I have a REAL nice high end (Japanese) camera my dad had, he spent a lot of
money on it and had many lenses, special flash, etc.
Since my wife had almost the same model, I looked on ebay to see what it was
worth.
Zero! Lots on ebay for $30.00 and they were not selling.
I gave it to my son to play with.

Brett
N2DTS