[AMRadio] the future of amateur radio

QED Consultants qed at hughes.net
Sat Jan 10 09:21:34 EST 2009

  I am always wary of using quotations, but frequently do as I apparently
lack the ability to formulate the comments that express the breadth of the
short quotations.    regarding calling on cell phones, texting, ETC, I have
never just called someone that I did not know, and when I receive calls like
that it is from someone that is trying to scam me.    The best quotation I
have run across recently is from the dog philosopher Enzo.  " That which you
manifest is before you"   That really is the best bit of guidance for life
that I have seen and I have been trying to apply it every day. There is more
future in amateur radio now than ever before, if one will just apply
themselves.   Bernie W8RPW