[AMRadio] WABOOF - Good News on HAM RADIO

Ron.K3PID ron.k3pid at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 10 14:39:37 EST 2009

I still use my 35mm SLR with all of my lenses. I then get it processed to a set of prints and a CD. When I want more say a nice shot of the grand children to enlarge, I run the negative thru my film scanner and get a 125 MB tiff image that I can crop and enlarge to my harts content.

As for communications when all else fails, my R-390 & T-368 with my LP Gas generator will work even after a nuclear detonation provided of course it isn't a direct hit.... I don't think any of the solid state technology will be worth scrap metal.

Ron H
--
This outgoing email was scanned by
Norton Antivirus Corp. Edition