[AMRadio] Beautiful Homebrew AM transmitter

Robert Nickels ranickel at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 18:29:13 EST 2009

Some needs to go get this in Ohio before those machine-turned panels
overcome my better judgment.  I can't even guess how many hours were put
into them alone:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huge-Homebrew-Am-Radio-Station-Transmitter-80-Meter-All_W0QQitemZ250352977327

Finals are missing - with that style base whaddya think, maybe a pair of
211s?   The placard shows dial settings for 80 thru 10 meters, including
15, so that would date it after 1952.

Panels, matched meters, quality components - it's obvious whoever built
this transmitter was a master craftsman; it' certainly deserves to be
put back on the air.    Vade retro me, Satana!

73, Bob W9RAN