[AMRadio] 160 meter antenna

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 17:14:03 EST 2009

If you run any power at all, forget the balun unless you gat some sort of monster one, the usual suspects wont work for even moderate power AM.

Any time I tried traps or baluns on AM, all I got was a fire.
Some might take 50 watts carrier, but the DX100 blew out many a trap back when I was starting out in AM.

Brett
N2DTS