[AMRadio] 160 Meter Antenna

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 21:32:57 EST 2009

A decent limited space 160 antenna for me has been a loaded inverted
vee.  See the description online at

http://www.wd8das.net/160loadedvee.jpg

It seems to actually work well for both local/regional and more distant
contacts.  I'm in Wisconsin and am able to work well the locals and
around the state and adjacent states, as well as out to Ohio,
Pennsylvania and south to Alabama.

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/