[AMRadio] EF Johnson Knobs

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 12 22:20:56 EST 2009

Go to any hobby store, and buy some 1/8th inch plastic  solid rod. 
That's what everyone uses.  Evergreen brand or Plastruct.  


Joe Dube wrote:
Does anyone out there know where I can get some of the white pointer 
indicators that go into the knobs on the EF Johnson transmitters?? 

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 15 Dec 2017.