[AMRadio] A special day today

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Jan 19 17:18:58 EST 2009

People of yesteryear didn't have the "self esteem" of today's
people, therefore they found a mentor, read the book (in most cases)
and more importantly, would not find Leo guilty of anything in court
if the plaintiff did something stupid.  I believe it was called
common sense, something severely lacking today in many people.

Good grief,

Jim/W5JO