[AMRadio] A Special Day??

Bruce bsugarberg at core.com
Mon Jan 19 20:38:23 EST 2009

Hello,

To prove that Steve knows what he is talking about:

"Did you know?  The State of Ohio recognized Martin Luther King Day as a
legal holiday, effective Aug. 1, 1975. See S.B. No. 18, 136 Laws of
Ohio, Part II, 41; ORC 1.14. The federal government did not declare
Martin Luther King Day a federal holiday until 1983".

 From the CM Law Library Blog. of the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law,
Cleveland, Ohio.

73, Bruce WA8TNC