[AMRadio] A special day today

Joe Crawford crawfish at surfmore.net
Mon Jan 19 21:35:12 EST 2009

I see this fear of voltage and current prevalent among the "board-swapper"
type techs that have never worked on anything with more than 12 VDC. Jim
W5JO hit the nail on the head, there just isn't a lot of common sense around
these days.When fooling with HV, put one hand in the pocket and be sure to
be awake/alert.

                   Joe W4AAB