[AMRadio] A special day today

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 21:10:45 EST 2009

Remember the Collins 32V-1.  Exposed plate caps on the 807s' and 4D-32; but Art Collins (his engineers) used an interlocking device when you lifted up the lid.

A relatively simple, inexpensive microswitch killed the high voltage.

Collins Radio forever.

David Knepper, W3ST/W3CRA
Editor of the Collins Journal
Collins Radio Association