[AMRadio] shocks, interlocks and misc

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 15:50:37 EST 2009

Bernie, I SO agree!

I simply assume it is hot - UNTIL - I short it with a shorting stick.

The thing I hate are the procedures in manuals to make adjustments under
"hot" conditions.

Some amplifiers have you tune the input while everything is hot.

Then the radios that require neutralization while energized.

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob - NØDGN