[AMRadio] shocks, interlocks and misc

Bernie Doran qedconsultants at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:05:19 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "rbethman" <rbethman at comcast.net>
To: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
<amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] shocks, interlocks and misc

Bernie, I SO agree!

I simply assume it is hot - UNTIL - I short it with a shorting stick.

The thing I hate are the procedures in manuals to make adjustments under
"hot" conditions.

Some amplifiers have you tune the input while everything is hot.

Then the radios that require neutralization while energized.

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob - NØDGN