[AMRadio] shocks, interlocks and misc

Lee Richardson richardsonlee at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 22:21:59 EST 2009

Everyone who has not performed that manuever, raise your hand!

73 de Lee,  W5JQA> From: EdwMullin at aol.com> Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 22:06:43 -0500> To: amradio at mailman.qth.net> Subject: Re: [AMRadio] shocks, interlocks and misc> > .... As a kid I pulled a real idiot move. I was mowing the lawn, with one of > those old type motors that had the metal tab to touch to the spark plug to kill > the engine. ... I figured I could just yank the wire off the plug to kill it. One hand on the handle of course...  Mom wanted to know what I was yelling about, I honestly didn't remember > yelling at all.  > 73 DE Ed/KB1HYS