[AMRadio] New Call Sign

Tom Chesek tchesek at epix.net
Fri Jan 23 09:32:40 EST 2009

I was lucky when I applied for my vanity callsign K3TVC. At that time N3TVC, K3TVC and W3TVC were available and I had to choose. I chose K3TVC and since then N3TVC has been taken. W3TVC is still up for grabs. Now if I want a shorter one like N3TC, K3TC, or W3TC I would have to wait for someone to pass away and I would feel like I was taken their identiy if I did. I'll stay with mine till I die.

Thomas V. Chesek   K3TVC