[AMRadio] New Call Sign

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Fri Jan 23 10:04:11 EST 2009

Tom You know what you are correct about Identity.
I wanted and received a 1 X 2. Come to find out
the original W1PE was a diehard CW Op of which I
am not. I am a diehard AMer and phone op. When I
purchased a brick at the ARRL Patio I made the
mistake of putting just W1PE on it. After thinking
about that what I did is honor the original Op.
That is not a bad thing but an interesting thing.
..

I still love my call sign better then my old one
of K1JNN. That was always a tongue twister.

Bob W1PE