[AMRadio] WW II radios

BILL GUYGER bguyger at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 23 15:36:02 EST 2009

Speaking of WW II radios, does anyone know a source of parts for Wireless Set 19 Mk II's? I have one in very good condition plus the dual voltage dynamotor (which I will not use), but I need the power and control connectors to interface (did they use the word interface in WW II?) to line operated power supply. I also have some of the control and intercom boxes if anyone is interested in a trade.

Bill AD5OL