[AMRadio] WW II radios

Ed Sieb esieb at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 23 16:07:44 EST 2009

I would suggest  you contact Chris Bisaillion VE3CBK, or Dave Lawrence VA3ORP.
Either one can put you in touch with such equipment.

I also heartily recommend the WS#19 GROUP  website,

http://www.qsl.net/ve3bdb/

Ed, VA3ES

BILL GUYGER  wrote:
Speaking of WW II radios, does anyone know a source of parts for Wireless Set 19 Mk II's?
I have one in very good condition plus the dual voltage dynamotor (which I will not use),
but I need the power and control connectors to interface (did they use the word interface
in WW II?) to line operated power supply. I also have some of the control and intercom
boxes if anyone is interested in a trade.