[AMRadio] New QTH for Rochester (NY) hamfest

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 15:22:11 EST 2009

http://www.rochesterham.org/Hamfest.htm
>From the wesbsite:
It's TRUE! The 75th Rochester Hamfest has moved!
Why? Because the old location had more inside space than we needed, and no where near enough outside flea market space. You told us what you wanted and we listened! With nearly limitless flea market space, representatives from over 20 clubs and organizations, and your favorite commercial vendors, you can expect nothing less than a fun filled day at what is shaping up to be a huge traditional Hamfest.