[AMRadio] Mod Transformer

John Coleman jc at pctechref.com
Tue Jan 27 10:43:52 EST 2009

Don:
	It's so nice to see a good tech post from you.  You have such way
with words it is difficult for me to see how anyone would not understand.
Some times I get to writing and make assumptions that folks know what I mean
such as the statement about audio needing to be twice the DC.  (You will
notice I corrected that in a later email).

	I was explaining to one of the other members that the tubes do not
produce the audio or RF energy.  They simply control the current flow
through a load.  In respect, putting in a bigger switch, alone, will not
make the light brighter.

Wish I had more time:
John, WA5BXO