[AMRadio] Why KD5CPL hasn't been on the air for six months.

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 28 17:34:52 EST 2009

Hi Gary,

Hang in there.  I have a friend who is a Pacemaker doctor and has
written an article for QST about the problem with ham radios.  But I
caution that you should listen to your own doctor.

Check the back issues at  www.arrl.org/   if you can.

Jul 1994 QST  page 34 by Weber, Fred, AA2KI

Pacemakers, Interference and Amateur Radio
Article:
<http://www.arrl.org/members-only//tis/info/pdf/jul94.pdf>http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/pdf/jul94.pdf
[PDF: 1,118,434 bytes]

We're all pulling for you.