[AMRadio] Why KD5CPL hasn't been on the air for six months.

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Wed Jan 28 17:55:18 EST 2009

For all of us that do not understand what Gary has
here is the discussion...Let's all keep Gary in
our Prayers and thoughts...

Transverse myelitis: A disease of the spinal cord
in which there is demyelination (erosion of the
myelin sheath that normally protects nerve
fibers). The onset of the disorder is typically
sudden. Symptoms include back pain followed by
ascending weakness in the legs. There is no cure.
Many patients are left with permanent disabilities
or paralysis. Transverse myelitis occurs alone and
in combination with demyelination of other parts
of the nervous system. It may be associated with
multiple sclerosis.

Bob W1PE