[AMRadio] MJ comments

WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 10:10:54 EDT 2009

This list has gone very long with little problems compared to some others.
One reason is the professionalism of most all the members, and the
moderators.  To see a warning by one of the moderators ignored, more than
once, really gets under my skin.

>From this point forward, if any moderator, or myself issues a warning about
any post, and the subject is repeated by ANYONE else, or the original
poster, ignoring the warning,  that poster will be banned permanently.  I
plan to ban a few today...

If you just can not resist the urge to post crap like this on a ham radio
related list, I will ban you!  Pure and simple!  Go somewhere else with your
"urge".

We have too many valuable posters on our list that get tired of seeing these
sort of things where they don't expect it, and I DO NOT want to lose those
guys because someone else has nothing but this sort of junk to bloviate
about.

73
Brian / wa5am
Administrator - AM Radio List