JAMES HANLON knjhanlon at msn.com
Thu Jul 2 13:16:18 EDT 2009

Robert,

If that Collins Parts lead doesn't turn up a relay for you, let me know.  I'm a bit of a relay guru.  If that relay went out on my 32V3, I'd probably substitute a trio of 48 volt, sealed contact, dpst relays, "new old stock" from my junk box.  They would be functional replacements.  I recently did a similar job, replacing a special relay in my Eldico SSB-100 with a pair of those relays and it is back in business.

Jim Hanlon, W8KGI